The proper functioning of your e-scooter guarantees safe and smooth riding pleasure. This makes it all the more important to carry out servicing according to the specified service intervals. Service is also necessary to maintain the full warranty of your ComScooter.
You can always reach us on the service hotline 0720 / 227060 or through the contact form. Make an uncomplicated appointment for your next e-scooter service.
to the E-Scooter Service
According to the service book supplied. Mileage visible in the app.
0720 / 227060 or request form.
The specified service intervals must be observed for full warranty claims.
at a glance
- Checking the frame and steerer tube for externally visible deformations and cracks
- Checking all connections for correct tightening torques
- Checking the handlebar for externally visible deformations and cracks
- Checking the correct tightening torques of the handlebar screw connections
- Checking the handles for wear and replacing them if necessary
- Testing of all installation positions and fastenings
- Checking the scooter tyres and replacing them if necessary
- Checking the tyre pressure
- Checking the rims for damage and correct concentricity
- Check the folding mechanism for proper function
- Check quick release for proper function and lubricate professionally
- General testing of the safe operation of the e-scooter
- Check brake system including brake lever for function and fastening
- Check and clean brake pads and brake disc
- Checking the Bowden cable
- Checking the complete lighting system
- Correct adjustment of the front light on your e-scooter
- Check clamp-free cable routing
- Check the functionality of the LCD display
- Check for current software version and if necessary. Carrying out updates
- Checking all driving modes
- Checking the cruise control
- Check recuperation brake
- Checking the functionality of all switches and levers
- Checking the bell for proper function
- Check the self-protection safety mechanisms of the battery
- Checking the battery and connections for damage
- Checking the e-scooter for proper function
- Final check (control of unusual noises, control of driving behaviour)