E-Scooter from the Austrian supplier
Comscoot was founded by two young Austrians and specialises in the sustainable use of e-scooters for commuting, tourism and leisure. Repairing is always better than throwing away – that is our motto. Therefore, we guarantee every buyer that spare parts for e-scooter repair will be constantly available for a period of 7 years. The after-sales area at comscoot is extensive and reliable:wpml_nbsp The e-scooters can be or, in the event of more serious damage, they can also be repaired without any problems. Since we are a company located in southern Styria, we also have reliable customer support: Our hotline is manned daily from 08:00 to 18:00 and is happy to help with any problems or questions.
Interchangeable battery for more range
The practical exchangeable battery weighs only 2.3 kg and can therefore be easily taken along, whether for charging or for extending the range on the move. We also offer you your own battery bag that you can simply strap to the handlebars and carry with you at all times. A completely new battery system was developed for the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE. The 21,700-type cells also used in TESLA’s top model come from battery manufacturer LG. This cell generation is significantly more powerful due to its structure and it allows continuous energy output well into a low state of charge.
33 km real range
We put the range of our Comscooter PERFORMANCE through its paces under real conditions: A test rider with 80 kg, throttle depressed, normal to steep terrain. After deducting a safety buffer, we got a real 33 km before the e-scooter’s battery ran out. On the test bench, the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE manages around 50 km – this is also the range that other manufacturers usually state for their products.
Special technical modifications
Our “PERFORMANCE” e-scooter model features technical modifications that are otherwise only known from the automotive industry. It includes a cruise control function, which means you don’t have to continuously press the accelerator pedal. Furthermore, you can recharge the battery during braking – the recuperation brake makes it possible. The e-scooter has three different driving speeds, which makes it easy to adjust the speed to the respective environment.
Powerful rear wheel drive
With a continuous output of 450 watts, a peak output of 740 watts and a rear-wheel motor, you can easily climb gradients of 15-17% with the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE.
Numerous gadgets included
Bei Kauf eines COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE erhalten Sie ein Ladegerät, ein Kettenschloss und eine Smartphone
The COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE e-scooter model
The COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE sets new standards in the field of e-scooters. The e-scooter was developed using the most modern methods in the automotive industry. All load-bearing components are made of high-quality aluminium alloys and precisely welded. This leads to a previously unknown track stability. The sensitive, perfectly coordinated power electronics from Hobbywing (which, by the way, was first used in e-scooters in the COMSCOOT ECO) ensures smooth and powerful starting with constant power development up to the top speed of 25km/h in our COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE scooter model.
Innovative engine with top performance
The motor of the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE is installed in the rear wheel and boasts a continuous output of 450 watts! This is also called the rated continuous power and it provides information about the continuous power consumption that a motor can tolerate without being destroyed. However, in direct comparison with other engines of the same power, it does not provide any reliable information on the real power development. Here it depends on the overall coordination between the installed control electronics and the engine itself. We put a lot of energy into this topic in order to achieve optimum performance values for your next e-scooter. We have tried out e-scooters with 500 watts of rated power, which turned out to be considerably weaker than the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE in the practical test.
What is accelerated must also be decelerated accordingly. The COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE is slowed down by two independently acting braking systems. The electronic brake acts on the motor in the rear wheel and recuperates, i.e. recovers some energy (= battery charge) when braking. The brake lever on the right side of the handlebars operates the largely maintenance-free drum brake in the front wheel. Since the brake lever, which appears to be mechanical, is also electrically connected, the rear wheel is also braked somewhat when it is actuated. Our e-scooter achieves sensational deceleration values of less than three metres. This allows it to be brought to the stand in a safe and controlled manner even in emergency situations.
The battery sets new standards
A completely new battery system was developed for the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE. The 21,700-type cells also used in TESLA’s top model come from the manufacturer LG. Due to its structure, this cell generation is significantly more powerful and allows continuous energy output well into a low charge state. The newly programmed battery management system of the e-scooter reliably prevents deep discharges and overloads. Of course, we also subjected the battery to an extensive test. In a low mountainous area with some steep inclines, but mostly very gently sloping terrain, an average range of 36 kilometres was measured with one battery charge. The boundary conditions are always important for this specification: 26 degrees outside temperature, 20 km/h continuous full throttle and loaded with 89 kg. So not 75 kg at 15 km/h on a dyno, as most other e-scooter suppliers state. If we subtract 10 % safety buffer from the measured mileage, we can state 33 km as a realistic range under normal conditions. If that’s not enough, you can increase the riding fun even more with our accessories, for example by taking along the separately available exchangeable battery. This way, the range of the e-scooter can easily be doubled and thus enables extended e-scooter tours. The battery weighs only 2.3 kg and can therefore be easily taken along, whether for charging or for extending the range on the move. Removing the battery from the electric scooter is very simple: by pulling the large lever integrated in the rear wheel cover, the compartment opens and the battery can be pulled out. The battery can be easily charged outside the unit with the appropriate charger. To secure it against theft, a lock is installed.
Other exciting features of the e-scooter
To round off the technical features of our second electric scooter:
- The COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE has a powerful front light and a brake light is integrated in the rear light.
- Three different driving speeds allow a change of speed between 6, 12 and 25 km/h.
- Of course, the tried and tested COMSCOOT app can be used for performance. There you will find detailed information and can activate the immobiliser simply by clicking.
- To fold, simply pull the lever integrated into the top of the handlebar.
- When the electric scooter is folded up on its central kickstand, the vehicle stem only needs to be lifted and locked into place. Additional closures are not necessary with the automatic closure.
The COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE surprises with its elegant and appealing design. You will not find any visible screw connections on the e-scooter.
And another highlight: A Klickfix holder was developed for the new electric scooter. This allows various system bags to be attached – for example, to carry the exchangeable battery directly on the e-scooter.
The e-scooter with top-class driving performance
At the very end, a few impressions of the driving behaviour of the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE: absolutely track stable, dynamic and safe to handle. Thanks to the large, 10 inch pneumatic tyres, the scooter is safe and comfortable to ride. The COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE has a handlebar damper rubber, so that in conjunction with the tyres there is deliberately no need for further dampers. The electric scooter sets new standards! Do you still have questions about the new e-scooter with road approval, would you like advice or are you looking for valuable tips? Our customer service is there for you and is available with advice and assistance every working day from 8:00 to 18:00.
Interchangeable battery for more range
- A completely new battery system has been developed for the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE battery. It contains LG 21700 cells, which are also used in TESLA models. This cell generation is significantly more powerful due to its structure and it allows continuous energy output well into a low battery charge.
- The e-scooter’s intelligent battery management system reliably prevents deep discharges and overloading.
- In a low mountainous area with some steep inclines, but mostly very gently sloping terrain, an average range of 36 kilometres was measured with one battery charge. The general conditions are always important for this specification: 26 degrees outside temperature, 20 km/h continuous full throttle and 89 kg rider weight. So not 75 kg at 15 km/h on a test bench, as many other e-scooter manufacturers state. If we subtract 10 % safety buffer from the measured mileage, we can state 33 km as a realistic range under normal conditions. By taking along the separately available exchangeable battery, the range of the COMSCOOT PERFORMANCE can easily be doubled.
- The battery weighs only 2.3 kg and can therefore be easily taken along, whether for charging or for extending the range on the move.
- Removing the battery from the e-scooter is very simple: by pulling the large lever integrated in the rear wheel cover, the compartment opens and the battery can be easily pulled out. The battery can be easily charged outside the unit with the appropriate charger. To secure it against theft, a lock is installed.