Through comscoot Jobscooter leasing, an employer gets the opportunity to lease a first-class comscoot e-scooter and even make it available to its employees for private use. Here, workers have the freedom to choose their desired e-scooter directly from comscoot’s diverse range.
The lease payments incurred are usually partially or fully deducted from the employee’s gross salary through deferred compensation. This has the pleasant effect of noticeably reducing the tax burden. There is no cost to the employer under this model. Take advantage of this attractive additional benefit and enjoy tax advantages at the same time.
Start now with JobScooter
What are the
for corporate customers?
With JobScooter we offer you the possibility to brand your e-scooters with individual branding to strengthen your corporate identity.
But that’s not all – corporate customers also enjoy significant tax benefits. Benefit from smart mobility and financial relief.
Through “deferred compensation,” part or all of the Jobscooter lease payment is withheld directly from your employee’s gross salary.
This has the positive effectof reducing the income tax and social security base, which ultimately leads to a reduction in the tax burden. reduction in the tax burden leads.
Are the e-scooters also insured?
with every JobScooter an all-round carefree insurance is included!
- Burglary*, theft* or robbery
- Damage to the e-scooter caused by a fall, accident or operating or handling errors.
- Wear (e.g. brakes, tyres)
- Short circuit, induction and overvoltage
- Weather influences (rain, frost, heat, etc.)
- Assistance: Roadside Assistance & Recovery
* E-scooters must be secured with a safety lock (original purchase price min. € 50). Available here
- The contract term for your e-scooter insurance covers the entire lease term and can be extended as needed after expiration.
- No deductible (valid throughout Europe).
- In case of theft or total loss: 5 years NEW value replacement.
- The insurance covers the repair costs in the event of accident, fall and breakdown damage as well as damage due to operating and handling errors, including all parts of the e-scooter.
- Reimbursement of costs for wear and tear of brakes, tyres and inner tubes of up to € 150 per year.
- Assumption of costs in the event of a defective battery in the first five years, even in the event of damage caused by frost. The insurance cover also applies to a second battery for your comscoot e-scooter included as standard when purchased.
- Including e-scooter registration in the database.
- The insurance cover applies throughout Austria and in all neighbouring states as well as in Croatia and on Mallorca.
Registering the JobScooter e-scooter in the database significantly increases the chances of recovering the e-scooter in the event of theft. Selected authorities and security network partners have access to this database, which means that the rightful owner of the e-scooter can be identified more quickly and reliably.
An insurance package that leaves nothing to be desired: comprehensive insurance cover for damage to the e-scooter and in the event of robbery or theft, as well as the organisation and assumption of costs for on-site breakdown assistance incl. Return transport. Valid in Austria and all neighbouring countries, Mallorca and Croatia.
As a rule, it is possible for two vehicles to be leased per employee. However, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you as the employer, only one vehicle can be registered per employee.
at the end
At the end of the term, there is the option to purchase the e-scooter at a residual value of just 5% of the original price. This allows your employees to keep the reliable companion and continue to enjoy the benefits of smart mobility.
The leasing period for the e-scooter can be arranged flexibly. We offer options of either 12 or 24 months so your employees can choose the duration that best fits their needs.
Device of your
The e-scooter can be sent to us at any time. The repair is done quickly, you will get the device back in a few working days. Thanks to insurance coverage usually even free of charge!
Guaranteed spare parts supply for at least 7 years from lease conclusion on all models – long-lasting benefits without worries.
In addition to providing comscoot e-scooters to employees, JobScooter also offers the option for companies to lease one or more comscooters for in-house use. This option proves particularly practical as vehicle fleets for the entire company.
Leasing eliminates high one-time acquisition costs for your company. In addition, you benefit from comprehensive insurance coverage for the vehicles.
What happens at
Termination of a
Vehicles can be handed over to another employee – after a service check to ensure optimal condition.
Alternatively, you can sell the e-scooters back to us, taking into account the current residual value including. of the outstanding lease payments. Or the former employee takes over the e-scooters privately at the residual value.
Start now with JobScooter
JobScooter Leasing Calculator
Steps to the conclusion
With JobScooter, getting your own e-scooter has never been easier – with just 4 simple steps. Follow these steps to switch to smarter mobility in no time. Your comfortable and environmentally conscious transportation starts now!
FILL OUT FORM
YOUR EMPLOYEE CHOOSES
AN E-SCOOTER FROM
CURRENT SETTLEMENT OF THE
LEASING RATE OVER THE SALARY
OF THE EMPLOYEE
Start now with JobScooter
Fill out the form below to take advantage of JobScooter e-scooter leasing for your business. Your registration will take only about 2 minutes. Within one working day, you will receive feedback from us as to whether you have been admitted to participate.
We look forward to accompanying you on your way to smart mobility!
Here is the contact form
also for print
You have the option of either conveniently filling out the contact form online or printing it out and sending it to us by e-mail.